Thursday, May 7, 2015

ROCKS AND WAVES

Stripes are always summer ready, perfect for all year round, but specifically reminiscent of yachts, sailing, and the beach. These set of photos were taken at San Jose, Antique 2 weeks ago. My friends and I went there for a pageant and fiesta and this is one of the shirts I brought with me. It's a current favorite because 1. I love stripes so much and 2. the color is just perfect for the beach! It looks so classy and sweet, don't you think?  




I'm seriously loving how classy but affordable this top is. I've put together this last min look by just pairing my fave white shorts from Uniqlo with this top from Ralph Lauren and belt from SM men's accessories.





A pair of brown sandals from Michel Klein that I recently bought  online which is very comfortable and classic.

 




Have a peaceful and relaxing experience at this unspoiled beach area in San Jose, Antique with its sparkling clear waters that hug the sand shore, you’ll surely want to stay here.








Hype this look on lookbook.nu


http://lookbook.nu/look/7389498-Ralph-Lauren-Striped-Button-Down-Rocks-And-Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment