Monday, April 1, 2013

TASTE OF SUMMER

Most of you know how much I love experimenting. Different color combinations, different shapes, patterns and lines - new challenges make me excited. But this time is really special because I dared to change something in me .




Just a casual summer outfit with a great shoes and hat i got from SM men's accessories. . I really love this kind of hats and they are an inevitable part of almost every of my summer outfits.




And you can never go wrong with amazing shoes like this. They are really great quality and I love the way they add an extra something to my every outfit. 




This outfit in great bright colors with a cute accessories reminds me not only summer but also the 
Moschino  Cheap&Chic Accessories 2013 Spring-Summer.




This summer feels more than fun and even my new blazer, cool shirt and my shorts has a bright aztec colors. :) Oh my, I terribly miss the sunny days, wherein flowers bloom and pineapple juice. :)




What I'm wearing:

Blazer- Talbots
Shirt- BNY
Shorts- Roro
Accessories- Gorgeous
Fedora- SM men's accessories
Creeper shoes- Prada
Sunnies- Rayban

Hype this look on LOOKBOOK.NU -- http://lookbook.nu/look/4748463-TASTE-OF-SUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment