Saturday, May 16, 2015

BLACK AND PRINTS

As much as I love going anywhere, I hate being exposed to the sun's jarring rays for too long. I would go out for a few, quickly take photos and ramble around before heading back to my hiding place.


Floral stuffs are a summer essentials but it doesn't mean you'll be wearing florals the entire summer. Baroque, paisley and aztec prints are also in. Loving this button down shirt from Kenzo and shorts from Uniqlo.




TIPS:
Black pants/shorts are wardrobe staple, but we hate it when the color fades. When washing your favorite pair, turn them inside out and only ever waswh on a cold water. Some people also believe that soaking your jeans in cold water with a cup of vinegar before your first wear will lock in the colour.








I have traveled and spent some days in a colder place in Panay Island which is also called the Little Baguio of Antique. My friends and I witnessed the awesome view of Aningalan, San Remigio that not many people have discovered yet.


















No comments:

Post a Comment