Thursday, May 2, 2013

SUMMER BREEZE

So this is how I looked sometimes. haha.. Was looking for a summer wear and something comfy for day. The result a printed kimono top and white pants. I have this kimono top in 3 colors. Red, blue and green. They’ll be just perfect for my events and trips this summer! 




 Since its summer here why not wear low ankle footwear like some basic oxford shoes. And a white birkin bag.
This amazing top helps me to create perfect summer mood.



Cozy in black and white... I just cant get enough of black and white.




This weather is literally driving me crazy: once we have a summer warmth and the next day - pouring rain with freezing wind. At those days I just dream about summer - some really sunny places like this.




What I'm wearing: 

Printed kimono top- Roberto Cavalli
White Pants- Tommy Hilfiger
Oxford shoes- Dolce&Gabbana
Birkin Bag- Hermès
Accessories-  Dariel Dorillo Lauron


Hype this look on LOOKBOOK.NU -- 



No comments:

Post a Comment