Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FASCINATION OF CLASSIC

 As part of summer this year im trying many new things, one of them is wearing lighter colours more. I love black… and dark tones like brown, gray, navy etc. so I figured I should try to step outside the box a bit. 


 Unusual outfits of different ages or vintage ones so soon you will see some of my experiments in this fieldI spotted this printed button down shirt a couple of weeks ago in a fashion store and fell in love with its simplicity, its objects such as this that every man loves, they can be such amazing personal identifiers.


Recently I noticed that most of my posts are dedicated to elegant looks - probably this is the influence of my all time fave  ()..


Before heading out to work, a shot first with my cute little nephew, Adrianna. :)



What I'm wearing:
Blazer- J.Crew
Trousers- Dries Van Noten
Printed button down shirt- People Are People
Belt- Louis Vuitton
Oxfords- Gucci
Birkin Croc bag- Hermes
Fedora Hat- SM Men's Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment