Wednesday, June 17, 2015

SOMETHING FISHY

I absolutely can't stay at home when summer. When boredom strikes, you know I just have to get moving and go somewhere! One of the best things to do when summer is going to the beach. Yes, beach! I don't know why but walking on the beach, by the water makes me so happy with my life.


My favorite print this summer has to be this. You can match it with florals stripes or just a plain shorts. It's the kind of design that calls for attention, right?










Go hands free with this Belt Bag from pinklime. This bag can be use with a matching belt. While out for a walk at the park or strolling along the beach, this belt bag is perfect for carrying your cell phone, keys and money. Postman's lock and ostrich skin. So perfect!




Top - Rusty Zipper
Shorts- Uniqlo
Sandals- Birkenstock
Beltbag- Pinklime
Sunglass- Sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment