Sunday, May 12, 2013

SUMMER IN SANDALS

I really like this look! It feels very casual and fresh.  As you may have noticed earlier in my posts I love Polo shirts into my wardrobe and I really appreciate how so comfy they give to every look.






Another thing about this outfit that I want to point out are my Sandals, which i bought online a weeks ago. I can not tell you how happy I am with these.  Great summer essential. I have been looking for a classy sandals like this everywhere and here it is now. Very comfy and i just love it! 


I am wearing the most amazing shorts I got from Uniqlo, they are so comfortable and great quality so it is not a surprise they quickly became my favorite.


 I get soo happy every time I'm using this clutch. They are really great quality and I love the way they add an extra something classy to my every outfit. And my belt bracelet! this is my fave accessory now. I just can't stop wearing this. I feel safe even if im wearing Formal or a casual wear.



What I'm wearing: 

Polo Golf Shirt- Ralph Lauren
Clutch- Longchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment